Enter your address below to search your street sweeping day.
We sweep all of our streets at least one time per month to:
- Residential streets are swept once each month
- They are swept on the same day of the month each month (e.g., first Monday, second Thursday, etc.).
- Property owners can help the efficiency and effectiveness of street sweepers by moving parked cars from the street on the scheduled sweep day and by maintaining the clearance on street trees to 14 feet above the street.
- Downtown is swept twice a week in the early morning hours
We try to minimize impacts on traffic, businesses, residents, and visitors.
- What can I do to have an effective sweep?
- Remove all vehicles from the street on your sweep day.
- Remove all trash, yard waste, garbage cans, and dumpsters from the street on your sweep day.
- Keep your trees trimmed up 14 feet from the street.
- Remind your neighbors to follow these same guidelines.
No, there are private streets as well as some county and state pockets within the boundaries of Lodi that are not swept by the City.
What day is my street swept?
View the map to see what day your streets are swept
Is yard waste swept up? No, It is the property owners’ responsibility to sweep up all yard waste residues and remove them from the street after it has been collected. Sweepers will not sweep up yard waste and trash as these kinds of items can cause damage to the sweeper.