- Feature Links
- Coronavirus COVID-19 information
Coronavirus COVID-19 information
Stay-at-home orders have been issued by Governor Newsom and San Joaquin County, in addition to guidance from President Trump.
- San Joaquin County Stay At Home order (revised March 26)
- Gov. Newsom's Stay at Home order (March 19)
- FAQ's to the Stay at Home orders issued by Gov. Newsom and San Joaquin County
- President Trump's coronavirus guidelines for America
The City of Lodi is subject to the Stay at Home orders issued by Gov. Newsom and San Joaquin County. In response, the City has closed its public counters and adjusted service levels. Additional information is below.
- Resources for local businesses needing assistance
- City of Lodi proclamation declares a local emergency
- Summary of city counter closures and service-level changes
- Resumen pertinente a los cierres en la Ciudad de Lodi
- City, Lodi Unified, Adventist Health Lodi Memorial and Lodi Chamber of Commerce issue joint statement asking for public cooperation
The City of Lodi is following guidance by federal, State and local health agencies to protect our community from COVID-19. Below is a list of resources to help you, your family and your business stay safe during this time.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- California Department of Public Health
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services (English)
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services (Spanish)
- Be wary of fraudsters trying to take advantage of you
- U.S. government information on COVID-19