Discount Fare Identification Card Program
Only those passengers who have eligible identification cards (ID) may pay reduced fare on GrapeLine Fixed Route, General Public Dial-A-Ride or VineLine Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) paratransit service.
If you do not have one of the following eligible IDs, you will be required to pay full fare:
- Access San Joaquin ADA Certified Passenger ID Card
- Access San Joaquin Discount Fare Card for both seniors and people with disabilities
- DMV 'Senior Citizen' ID (not regular driver's license)
- Discount Fare ID Card from other transit agency
- Medicare Card
Applying for Discount Fare Card via Access San Joaquin
If you believe you are eligible to pay reduced fare but do not have one of the forms of ID listed, you will need to submit an application for a Discount Fare Card through Access San Joaquin. This card will allow you to pay the reduced fare at all transit agencies in San Joaquin County.
You will need to supply evidence of your age and/or disability in order to obtain a Discount Fare Card. The application will identify the required documents for the card.
Reduced Fares for Classroom Trips - Students with Special Needs
Teachers who wish to take their students with special needs on field trips do not need to obtain individual Discount Fare ID cards for each student.
Please provide the following information to the City of Lodi Transit Administration office and call 209-333-6706:
- The date, time, and fixed routes being used for the field trip
- A letter from the school principal on appropriate letterhead indicating that the class is a special day class
- Number of students and aides