Dial-A-Ride & VineLine
VineLine Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Paratransit Service Applications
Effective October 1, 2018, the City of Lodi has a new ADA certification process. There are no more paper applications.
Instead, passengers receive an in-person functional assessment. Once ADA-certified, you will have ridership privileges within each jurisdiction in San Joaquin County based on that agency's ADA fare structure.
For more information and to schedule your functional assessment, visit Access San Joaquin.
Reservation and subscription services are available on Lodi Dial-A-Ride up to 14 days in advance. Simply call Dispatch at 209-33-6806 and your reservation will be entered into the system. If you make a reservation and are unable to keep it, please call at least two hours prior, so that the trip can be reassigned and someone else can utilize the service.
The federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) allows reservations to be adjusted one hour prior and after pickup request time.
If you regularly make reservations for the same destination, day of the week, and time, you may want to use our subscription service. If you request it, you will have a standing reservation with the same day, time, and destination until you request to cancel the service.
Remember to cancel your ride if you ever do not need the service, otherwise you will receive a 'No Show/Late Cancellation' letter.
- Wheelchairs must be in good working order with functional brakes.
- Our drivers are not allowed to push wheelchairs up or down inclines or over barriers.
- We encourage wheelchair users to remain in their chair and wear a lap belt during loading and unloading, as well as while riding on Dial-A-Ride/VineLine.
- All wheelchairs will be secured to the bus.
- When you call, be prepared to tell the dispatcher:
- Where want to be picked up
- Where you want to go
- The time you need to be there
- When you want to return
- Your telephone number
- Since our drivers are not allowed to enter a private residence and they must keep their vehicle in sight at all times, please wait at the entrance of your pickup locations and be visible to the bus driver.
- Our drivers will only wait five minutes at each stop for passengers. Please be ready when Dial-A-Ride/VineLine arrives.
- Riders should limit their number of packages to one armload, or the equivalent of two grocery bags
- Packages must be transported on your lap, or under the seat.
- Drivers must adhere to a schedule and cannot assist with packages.
- Dial-A-Ride/VineLine reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who demonstrate unsafe or disruptive behavior. Violations of rules may result in possible prosecution.
|Day of the Week||Service Hours|
|Monday through Friday||6:10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Day of the Week||Reservation Hours|
|Monday through Friday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. to 3 p.m.|