Lodi Parks and Rec offers the community numerous aquatic programs at our three aquatic facilities. Staff within the Aquatics section are highly trained, dedicated, and motivated professionals.
Discover the life skill of learning to swim with our swim lesson program.
This recreation swimming program is designed to prepare you for competitive swimming. Swimmers will experience team bonding, a friendly social environment, and will have the opportunity to improve stroke mechanics and overall swim ability. This program runs June-July each year.
Swim for Fitness
Swimming is a fantastic cardio workout that is easy on the joints and can allow you to burn more than 700 calories an hour! Check the Activity Guide for current lap swim sessions.
Water Fitness Classes
Water fitness classes are led by certified instructions and will help you build aerobic endurance and resistance. Check the Activity Guide for current lap swim sessions.
- Lodi Lake Beach and Wading Pool (Check the Activity Guide for summer open swim hours)
- Hutchins Street Square - Open Swim Sessions (will resume late Summer 2021)
- Instructional Community Swim - Basic swim instruction guidance from lifeguard staff for parents and babies (Check the Activity Guide for dates and times)
- Sensory Swim - Reserved pool time for people with disabilities and special needs (Check the Activity Guide for dates and times)
American Red Cross Professional Lifeguard Courses are offered each year for ages 15+
Enjoy the water at your next family get together or gathering by renting the Lodi Lake Beach, Wading Pool or Gazebo area.
General COVID-19 Guidelines for Customers:
- Participant must show up ready to swim. Showers are not available for use.
- Face masks and physical distancing of at least 6 feet will be enforced.
- Swim equipment will not be provided by the facility.
- Personal swim equipment such goggles, fins, kickboards, snorkels are permitted but must not be shared among participants.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick and/or showing signs and symptoms of illness.
- All customers must check-in at the entrance.
- Classes are limited to a specific capacity based on activity type.