A fee is collected for vehicle entry into Lodi Lake Park whether or not a gate attendant is on duty. A self-serve pay station is available directly north of the entry gate if there's no gate attendant.
Annual pass $50 per calendar year (pass hangs from rear-view mirror)
Lodi Residents: $4 daily (non-residents $5)
Senior (62+) and Disabled (must display disabled parking pass): $2 Lodi residents, $3 non-resident senior/disabled
Boat launch (per trailer and/or motorized craft): $13 daily (includes vehicle entrance fee)
Picnic Areas and Shelters
Visit our facilities page to learn more about renting our picnic areas and shelters.
Lodi Lake Beach features a large sandy beach area for plenty of fun in the sun. Check out our tiny tot water feature and spray pool. Lodi Lake also has a seasonal swimming area with lifeguards on duty to ensure a safe and fun experience.
Open Wednesday through Sunday from Memorial Day weekend through July 31. Open weekends only from August 1 through Labor Day.
- $3 for adults
- $2 for ages 3 to 17
- Free for age 2 and younger
- No alcohol or glass containers allowed at the beach.
- No flotation devices are allowed and no diapers in the water.
- Little Swimmers disposable swim pants are available for purchase.
The Headwaters Kayak Shop of Lodi serves Lodi Lake customers by offering rentals of kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, and pedal boats on an hourly or four-hour basis. For more information, including other time options, call 209-471-5988.
To make reservations or sign up for a tour or class, visit our online registration page.
2019 Hours (Subject to Change)
- January - March: Open by appointment – Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
- April: Open Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm
- May: Open Tuesday – Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm
- Memorial Day – Labor Day: Open Monday – Sunday, 10 am to 6 pm
- September: Open Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm
- October 1: Open by appointment, Tuesday – Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm
Enjoy the scenic beauty of Lodi Lake and the Mokelumne River aboard our 24 ft. tour boat. Keep your eyes open for the many bird and animal species that call the lake and the river home. It’s not uncommon to see such species as deer, river otters, great blue herons and many others! Our tour boat is inspected and certified annually through the U.S. Coast Guard.
90-minute Chartered Tours
The 90-minute trip covers nearly five miles of river on Lodi's northern border. Trips are offered May through September. Food and beverages may be brought on board.
We have two boats available to accommodate your needs. Our larger boat can hold a maximum of 10 passengers and costs $150 per trip. Our smaller boat can hold up to six passengers and costs $90 per trip.
Our Captains possess commercial master’s licenses issued by the Coast Guard. The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 10 passengers. This unique, local excursion is perfect for small groups of up to 10 passengers.
45-minute Mini Tours
- Saturdays and Sundays - April through September: $8 per person
- Available weekends only, our mini tours run on the hour between noon and 4 pm; must be dockside 15 minutes prior to the hour
- Register at the small gate entrance building
Tour day and times can be customized to meet the needs of your group and upon the availability of our licensed Captains. Food and beverages allowed. For more information or to book a tour, please call 333-6742 or email Dan White.