Vehicle Entry Fees
A fee is collected for vehicle entry into Lodi Lake Park whether or not a gate attendant is on duty. A self-serve pay station is available directly north of the entry gate if there’s no gate attendant.
- Annual pass $50 per calendar year (pass hangs from rear-view mirror)
- Lodi Residents: $4 daily (non-residents $5)
- Senior (62+) and Disabled (must display disabled parking pass): $2 Lodi residents, $3 non-resident senior/disabled
- Boat launch (per trailer and/or motorized craft): $13 daily (includes vehicle entrance fee)
Picnic Areas and Shelters
Visit our Facilities Page to learn more about renting our picnic areas and shelters.
Lodi Lake is currently closed. NOTE: facility use guidelines, including possible pre-registration, will be published prior to reopening.
Lodi Lake Beach features a large sandy beach area for plenty of fun in the sun. Check out our tiny tot water feature and spray pool. Lodi Lake also has a seasonal swimming area with lifeguards on duty to ensure a safe and fun experience. Open during the summer Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend pending COVID-19 restrictions.
Lodi Lake Headwaters Boathouse is closed for the season. Look for more information and announcements soon!
All boat tours currently not available. Look for information and announcements soon!
Enjoy the scenic beauty of Lodi Lake and the Mokelumne River aboard our 24 ft. tour boat. Keep your eyes open for the many bird and animal species that call the lake and the river home. It’s not uncommon to see such species as deer, river otters, great blue herons and many others! Our tour boat is inspected and certified annually through the U.S. Coast Guard.
45-minute Mini Tours
- Available weekends only, April through September: $10 per person.
- Mini tours run on the hour between noon and 4:00 p.m.; must be dockside 15 minutes prior to the hour.
- Register at the small gate entrance building.
- Tour days and times can be customized to meet the needs of your group and upon the availability of our licensed Captains. Food and beverages allowed. For more information or to book a tour, please call (209) 333-6742 or email.