Community Development Block Grant Program
About the Program
HUD, using a formula that accounts for population, poverty and the age and condition of the housing stock, determines the amount of funding available for the City and local community-based organizations to use toward projects and services within its boundaries.
The application period for organizations to request CDBG funds usually runs from December to February each year. Online applications and application guidelines will be made available at that time.
You are encouraged to contact the Patrice Clemons throughout the year for information regarding projects or services that you may be seeking funding for in the coming year.
2019 to 2023 Consolidated Plan Process
New - Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA), Mandatory Application Workshop, and Community Needs Workshop:
- English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- NOFA Available December 17, 2018
- MANDATORY Application Workshop January 2, 2019
- Application Due
January 21, 2019January 22, 2019
- 2019-20 CDBG Application (Word) or Application (PDF) and Instructions (PDF)
Notice of public meetings for CDBG Fund application items:
- February 12, 2019 - Proposed project discussion - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- February 27, 2019 - Proposed project discussion - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
- April 17, 2019 - 2018-19 AAP Amendment #2 - English (PDF) & Spanish (PDF)
We invite all Lodi residents to participate in the community needs survey. Follow the link here to fill-out the survey (la encuesta en espanol tambien): The Survey is closed at this time.
- Consolidated Plan
- 2018 to 2019
- 2017 to 2018
- 2016 to 2017
- 2015 to 2016
- 2014 to 2015
- 2014 to 2013
- 2012 to 2013
- 2011 to 2012
- 2010 to 2011
- 2009 to 2010